Better HEALTH through SCIENCE, PLANT BASED LIFESTYLE & COMMON SENSE: Essential Oils-Medicinal Herbs-Plant Based FOOD
We Proudly Offer Two Plant Health Care Programs for 2018
Better Health Through Science, Plant Based LifeStyle & Common Sense
Essential Oils-Medicinal Herb-Plant Based Food & Plant-Based Environments
Our NEW LifeStyle Preventive Care Consultant Program
Three-months of Live Web Based Interactive Classroom Sessions
1st Month-FOOD for MEDICINE/Enclosed AIR HEALTH/WATER/BEVERAGEs
● Known illness connected to chemicals
● Treatment vs Prevention
● Oxidative Stress/Oxidative Damage
● FOOD that FEED ILLNESS vs FOOD that STARVES ILLNESS
● Beverages/Water warnings & options
● Home AIR illness-chemical connection & options
● Precautionary Principle & supported science
● Case Studies & testimonials
2nd Month-PRODUCTs/MED’s USE & Plant Based OPTIONs
● Participants share feedback & hear from others on health impact of the
● Participants implement what they learned from their 1st month on a family member
or friend with health problems.
● Products/Med’s Warnings & Plant Based options
3rd Month-PB-CAM LifeStyle Preventive Care Consultation & Review
● Type of Consultations- General, Preconception, Family Care, Diagnosed Illness
● Review of 1st & 2nd month on the Program
● Plant Food Vitamins, Protein, Iron, Calcium & known benefits
● Preventive Care-Complementing Medical Treatment
● Consultant Program Questionnaire, Consultation Pricing & Marketing. We include
unlimited access to this course for as long as you like-across any and all devices you
-Registrant must have knowledge of medicinal uses of Essential Oils, Medicinal Herbs & Plant Based Product Development.
-This Program requires Student participation; the only way to see/feel the value of the 30 day PB-CAM Program is to experience the benefits. Certification awarded upon completion.
The PB-CAM LifeStyle Preventive Care Program is a valuable addition to any Treatment Health Care Practice, as it looks at areas that could be the cause of an individual illness. Eliminate/reduce the possible cause, eliminate/reduce the illness.
Program cost $425 or 3 payments of $150. Call, message or email for pre-registration
interview or for additional info Tel.786-597-3760 email: education@plantbasedCAM.com
For quality real-time education this course is limited to 10 participants.
Upon successful completion, participants will receive a PB-CAM LifeStyle Preventive Care Consultant Certificate. After Certification participants will have the opportunity to teach this course to others who want to practice Plant-Based LifeStyle Preventive Care in their area.
NOTICE- This Course will be available for $150 to participants enrolled in the Essential Oil/Medicinal Herb Course PB-CAM/A-CAM Practitioner Certification Course, upon completion. This offer will be effective for the remainder of 2018.
AromaTherapy Complementary Alternative Medicine (A-CAM) Consultant Program
The Flagship of our Plant Health Education, with thirty-years plus of science-based research and practice, taught at Miami-Dade Junior College, Florida International University (FIU), Oneida Tribe of Wisconsin & The A-CAM Institute in the Miami, Florida area. This program has trained Conventional and Alternative practitioners from every level of the Health Care community. This course provides the other level of AromaTherapy in Complementary Alternative Medicine, offering:
● Plant Essential Oils & related Herb Therapeutic properties
● Protocols of A-CAM Practice
● Chemical exposure awareness and options in Air, Products & Food
● Essential Oils Synergies, Herb Blends & Tinctures, as options to toxic products
● Case studies & time-tested synergies & blends
● Knowledge of blending & marketing an individual Plant-Based Product Line
● Result oriented Practitioner’s Assessment Form
● Complementary to all Health Care Treatment Practices.
● Level ONE-Chemical Illnesses to Chemical Exposures Connections & Plant Based
options: Includes Level ONE Manual, 2 hrs of audio lectures, & 5-product blending
● Level TWO-Medicinal Materials: Essential Oils & Medicinal Herbs in synergies,
medicinal teas, tinctures, including time-tested original formulations. Includes
Level TWO Manual, three Audio Lecture videos ( 2 hrs 23 minutes), 5 instructional
videos (2 hrs).
● Level THREE-Product Development: Learn how to formulate your own Plant
Based Product line. Includes, Level THREE Manual, three Audio Lecture Videos
● Level FOUR-the PB-CAM Protocol of Practice, including case studies and an
invite to join our FB “secret group” for continuous education & participation.
Includes, Level FOUR Manual, Two Audio Video Lecture ( 2hrs), seven
instructional videos (4 1/2 hrs).
Program Cost-$1200.00, payment plans available upon request.
● $393 Practitioner Essential Oil Blending Kit & shipping cost
● Practitioner Manual, Blending videos, Audio Lectures, Time-tested result
● Lifetime access to up-to-date education
● Real time assistance
● Free e-copy of “LifeStyles of the SICK & HEALTHY”
● Upon successful completion A-CAM Certification and the choice to expand
your Plant Health Education, with a $275 savings to our PB-CAM LifeStyle
Preventive Care Consultant Program.
Whatever Health Care you practice, the Aromatherapy-Complementary Alternative
Medicine (PB-CAM) Practitioner Program will teach you to search for a possible
cause of a diagnosed illness, offering Plant Based options for better Health, by
looking at the science seldom looked at in a Medical Consultation, yet connected
with many of today’s illnesses.
Call or email us to register or additional information..
Tel 786-597-3760 email: education@plantbasedCAM.com